The holidays are getting closer with each passing day and we’ve been sharing our favorite gifts for the bride and groom! We’re wrapping up our holiday gift guide this week with great gift ideas to give the newlywed couple! It can be a challenge to come up with the perfect package for that Mr. & Mrs., but with this handy gift guide full of local goods, you should be off to a great start this holiday season!
1. Custom Home Illustration from Marry Me In Spring
Capture the newlywed’s first home with this cherished work of art!
2. Six-Month Pie Plan from Royers Pie Haven
The gift that warms their heart and their stomach during the holidays and beyond!
3. Plush Pillows from Little Skunk Co.
Every couple would love to snuggle up with this cute and plush pillow!
4. Custom Napkins from Dot & Army
Build the couple’s hostess accessories with these beautiful dinner napkins!
5. Custom Bride & Groom Portrait from Archer & Olive
Help those newlyweds deck the halls with a one-of-a-kind portrait!
6. Salt Lick Cookbook from Salt Lick BBQ
Encourage the couple to cook delicious meals together with this yummy page-turner!
7. Custom Etched Wine Barrel from The Austin Winery
Say cheers with this beautiful statement-piece!
8. Champagne Flutes from The Menagerie
Make a toast to the couple with these dainty champagne flutes!
9. Custom Photo Calendar from Social Print Studios
Turn their favorite memories into a calendar to keep them smiling all year long!
10. Paddy Wax Candle from Paper Place
You can never go wrong with a beautifully contained candle that smells like heaven on earth!